Take chemicals out of your cleaning process and find simple solutions for scrubbing every corner. Finding different approaches to healthy cleaning products can help you to find simple solutions for your home. This will stop you from breathing in unhealthy chemicals or toxins that are harmful to your health and your family. Considering the top cleaning products can help you to start a trend for better cleaning.
There are several health concerns that you will need to be aware of with different products. The most common are asthma, allergies, and respiratory problems. When you breathe in the chemicals, it causes your respiratory system to become irritated, often leading to reactions and chronic issues. It has also been noted that problems such as cancer may be caused from having too many chemicals in your home. Not only is your health at danger, there are also issues with the environment and deterioration in your surroundings. The chemicals remain in the air, get into the water and cause harm to the environment. Switching to organic lowers the risk while adding into health.
- Dish Cleaner with Grapefruit and Green Tea. There are natural sources that are known for scrubbing each dish clean. Grapefruit is known as a natural deterrent against bacteria and build up. It helps to create a squeaky clean with every dish. Combining this with green tea, an antioxidant, removes harmful substances on pots, pans, and dishes. More important, these cleaners assist with keeping the chemicals off each plate of food.
- Organic for the Bathroom. Using specific toilet and sink cleaners can help to get even the toughest problems removed. Ingredients such as soy, citrus and lime are known to dig into the deeper problems that may be in this area. You can combine this with natural lavender, specifically to change the atmosphere of the bathroom. These natural ingredients will keep your room clean while taking out the chemical touch when you clean.
- Laundry Ingredients. You can scrub your laundry with a new clean by using all natural laundry. If you are interested in environmental and health concerns, then try something natural. Sea salt, cocoa, and coconut oil is known to take the tough stains out without causing harm to your health. You can easily keep your clothes like new without adding in chemicals that cause allergies to your different items.
- Natural Scents. Every cleaning ingredient wants to offer fresh and clean scents for your room. However, it has been found that this causes asthma as well as respiratory problems. You can find different ingredients for laundry, cleaning, and your dishes with organic scents. Lavender, mint, and other popular additions are added, allowing you to enjoy the natural and fresh scents in the room. By adding in these natural items, you will easily be able to stay healthy without the deficiencies that would occur with chemicals.
- General Purpose Cleaner. There are specific approaches that can be used that are organic and can clean anything. These use ingredients such as glycerin, hemp oil, coconut oil, peppermint, olive oil and rosemary leaf. It is noted that these don’t add any chemicals to your body while allowing you to maintain complete cleanliness in any area of your home. From the freshness of peppermint and rosemary for scent to the ability to remove tough stains with oils, is a combination that helps for a complete clean.
- Soap Bark to Aloe Vera. Soap bark or soap nut are commonly used as all-purpose cleaners in many regions of the Earth. This is a completely natural ingredient from a tree that is known to add cleanliness to anything. Body soap to laundry detergent can be used with this ingredient. Aloe vera, another potent killer of bacteria, can be combined into lucrative organic ingredients that invite in cleanliness without attacks to your health.
- General Purpose Cleaning Acids. If you want a richer and deeper clean, then you can look at natural detergents that add in acids. Lactic and citric acid are the top ingredients to get the deeper clean that you need. These are known for attacking bacterias and debris, instantly removing them from any area of your home. More important, they continue to act as a deterrent because of their natural scent and mixture, allowing your home to stay cleaner longer while being free of bugs and parasites.
- Herbal Additions. There are a variety of herbs that add into scrubs to assist with a deeper and richer clean. The most common are parsley and basil, both which are added into other ingredients for a richer clean. These work as antioxidants with the remedies you are using for your home. You can combine these herbs with lavender, green teas and other known antioxidants, all which add freshness to any area you are cleaning.
- Added in Ingredients. While many products are working towards completely organic, there are also natural chemicals that are known to not be as harmful. Sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate and some alcohols are some of the active ingredients that you will want to watch for. While some may seem to cause chemical reactions, not all are harmful. The companies have minimized this with the mixtures that are added in, creating a balance with your cleaning while helping to maintain the products you are interested in.
- Green Certified Labels. There are many active ingredients that have been tested to the validity of the green options they offer. You will want to look at green certified solutions, specifically to find the approaches you need with your products. You will find that unexpected mixtures may help with better health and less impact to the environment, allowing you to maintain safety in your household.
With the added ingredients, you can easily find a solution to your home cleaning. There are a variety of additions you can add into the cleaning you are interested in doing. There are several products that hold their primary concern with your health and the environment. From laundry to the bathroom, you can easily find a solution that allows you to stay healthier while lowering your carbon footprint. Knowing what ingredients to look for helps you to get the best options for your home and health.
Great resource for information on healthy cleaning and living!
This post was written by matt hawkins